Friday, March 12, 2010

Pictures!

There are not many pictures available on the web of Fisherville or Floyd's Fork. I would like to accumulate a large gallery on this website and I need your help. If you have any pictures of the area that you would like to share, please let me know at FishervilleKY. I can and will give you credit for them and link them to your Flickr or Picasa (or other) photo pages if you wish. I would also be interested in any videos pertaining to the area as well.

I would particularly love some hot air balloon pictures if you have any. We see balloons all of the time in our area and I think it is one of the best features of living here. Perhaps if you are a pilot who launches in tthis area, you could share some aerial photos.

Please help me in sharing the beauty of this area to the rest of the world.

Also, thank you to Mike Farmer, Ted Andes, JL Scott, Joe Vittitoe, John Adkins II, and Louisville Images for already sharing some wonderful pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment